GET INVOLVED WITH THE RACC
We know that your talents can make a real difference in the community. Youth and adults are welcomed to play an active role right here at the RACC. Take a look at volunteer opportunities below and see where you fit in.
Richland Farmers’ Market: 2023 Season!
- Sign Squad: Help put signs out in the community every Wednesday morning and take down after market hours.
- Market Set up: Help mark vendor space and set up tents and tables.
- Mascot: Walk the village during Market hours with a promotion sign.
- Tear Down Crew: Tear down tables and tents, take out trash, help clean up the RACC building for next day visitors.
- Program Volunteer: Assist with special programs running during Market hours.
Fundraising Event Volunteer
- Plant Yourself- April 2023: Set up and clean up crew needed.
- Fourth of July: Help market the Community Center in the parade.
- Flyer/Poster Distributor: Deliver flyers to or post posters around the Richland area.
- Request Donations: From local businesses for RACC fundraisers.
Talents and Knowledge
- Educators: Share your expertise with the community by creating a workshop or class series at the Community Center. Sometimes this is on a volunteer basis, sometimes it’s paid. If you have an idea for a class or seminar, call us!
Grounds and Special Projects
- Gardening: Regular or occasional gardening—help both indoors and out.
- Handyperson: Help with special projects in and around the facility.
- Trail Clean up: Help maintain the trails so patrons have a clean and clear walking path.