If you volunteered at the RACC, please log your volunteer hours by clicking here.
We know that your talents can make a real difference in the community. Youth and adults are welcomed to play an active role right here at the RACC. Take a look at volunteer opportunities below and see where you fit in.
Office and Clerical
- Greeter/Receptionist: Greet visitors when they enter; answer the phones; give tours; help with light clerical duties
- Bulletin Board Designer: Get creative and help jazz up our bulletin board throughout the year for the four seasons
- Computer Assistant: Update the website, calendar, Facebook page
- Office Assistant: Regular or occasional light clerical work: filing, writing letters, mailings
- Volunteer Coordinator: Help us identify and implement the talent in our community
Programs and Events
- Program Assistant: Help set up and run one of the ongoing programs
- Special Event Assistant: Help set up, serve or clean up for occasional special events.
- Event Host: “Staff” regular programs or special events
- Flyer/Poster Distributor: Deliver flyers to or post posters around the Richland area
- Request Donations: From local businesses for RACC fundraisers
Talents and Knowledge
- Educators: Share your expertise with the community by creating a workshop or class series at the Community Center. Sometimes this is on a volunteer basis, sometimes it’s paid. If you have an idea for a class or seminar, call us!
Grounds and Special Projects