Life Line Screening: Preventative Health Screening
Life Line Screening, a leading provider of community-based preventative health screenings will be at Richland Area Community Center on Friday, May 13, 2022.
Five Screenings for $159
Ultrasound screenings to identify risk factors for Cardiovascular disease include:
- Carotid Artery/Plaque Screening: screens for plaque buildup
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening: screens for aneurysm in the abdominal aorta, which could rupture
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening: screens for peripheral arterial disease in the lower extremities
- Heart Rhythm Screening (Atrial Fibrillation): screens for irregular heartbeat
- Osteoporosis Risk Assessment: screens the heel of the bone to determine abnormal bone mass density for men and women.Register at www.lifelinescreening.com/advantageclub and receive a discount and your preferred appointment time.
Get screened and stay healthy!
Register online TODAY at www.lifelinescreening.com!